*Offer subject to conditions, available on request.
Customer satisfaction has been our priority since the foundation of FLUIDMETAL Industries.
To achieve this, we remain flexible, close to the market and open minded to guarantee the best possible service to our customers with:
•Steady quality of raw materials / products, and full control of production processes.
We carry out complete quality controls for every production batch:
Systematic spectrometric analysis of the metals used (chemical composition).
A “material” certificate can be issued on request.
Metals are selected according to European and/or US standards.
Our onsite teams check dimensions and threading.
• The possibility of creating custom-made outsourced parts from pre-established drawings (OEM).
• Competitive, attractive prices thanks to:
Reduced structure costs
A business model and a trading process tailored to today’s constantly changing world.
• Fixed, reliable delivery lead times (defined on order confirmation):
Flagship references delivered within 48 hours*
More specific products delivered within 10 to 12 weeks after order date, after PSS (pre shipment sample) acceptance, and/or drawings.
• Final order conformity control before shipment.
• Packing on secure, customised pallets.
Standard products selected from our catalogue (with our references and/or the customer’s references) OR
Products according to customer’s descriptions and/or photos OR
OEM Products as per customer’s drawings.
Acceptance of the proposal by the customer.
(In the form of an order confirmation after prior dispatch of the order by the customer)
Order confirmation sent together with General Conditions of Sales and Delivery.
>(In Asia, in one or more factories)
> One production plan per reference per factory.
> Purchase of raw materials and spectrometric quality control.
> Control of dimensions and surface treatment.
> Piece by piece quality control on request.
> Marking available on request.
> Standard or specific packaging on request (packaging and graphic design).
> Small, medium or large production series.
• Delivery of small quantities with pre-established packing list within 48 hours (subject to conditions, available on request).
Note : A selection of our most popular references is available from our Corbas based warehouse (near Lyon, France).
Shipment by sea, DDP delivery (all European countries)
Delivery lead-time: 10 to 12 weeks from order date, in:
• LCL (European format pallets or other on request)
• FCL (full container load)
• From stock (from France and / or China)
Note* : 48-hour delivery: quotation subject to conditions, available on request.